Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Happy Valentine's Day!




To celebrate this lovely occasion, we're giving away 2 brand-new copies of the 2010 edition of Rabbits USA magazine! Two winners will be randomly selected and will each receive one copy of the magazine, shipped to them at no cost. This issue features my article: "What Breed is My Rabbit?" along with many other interesting and informative articles.


To enter this giveaway, simply leave a comment to this post and answer the following question:

My favorite rabbit breed is the __________________________

And that's all you have to do! :-) Of course, if you'd like to elaborate about why that particular breed is your favorite, feel free to go ahead. We love reading your responses. :-)

Enjoy your holiday weekend! Winners will be announced on Monday morning.

8 comments:

  1. mini rex is my favourite breed of rabbit, but the polish are working hard to convince me otherwise....why...temperament! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to find your website - as a new rabbit owner, I am always looking for new sources of information. My favorite breed at the moment is Angora - my sweet babies are ssoooo soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website, and wonderful book! My favorite rabbit breed is the Standard Rex. Their fur is so plush and huggable, and they have such wonderful personalities. French Angora run a close second, just adorable looking! Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite rabbit breed is the jersey wooly
    well that's my current favourite - I like all the hairy breeds but Jw can do ok in a pet home - they don't need as much grooming and maintaining and don't seem to get in quite such as horrendous shape as the other coated breeds
    They are also quite laid back, curious and friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lops are my favorite i love their long ears but Rex may be my second mine is very loveing and soooo soft to touch i am new to raising rabbits so any info is plus i love to read about them and learn mew things !

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOPS...guess I'am too late. Anyway my favorite breed is New Zealands. Nice site and I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite rabbit breed is the Jersey wooly. We have several and they are so calm and loving. Being a professional dog groomer I was prepared to handle long hair but was surprised at how little I actually have to brush them. they are a wonderful bueatiful breed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite breed is the Rex because of their short, velvety, lustrous coat.

    ReplyDelete